THE FINCA ADVISORY COUNCIL is a global network of individuals and institutions working together to accelerate progress of market-based solutions that create opportunities for people to lift themselves out of poverty in a sustainable way.
|Advisory Council members are private individuals, family foundations, corporate and other institutional partners, and entrepreneurs.||Advisory Council members commit $10,000 or more annually in donated capital to advance the mission and work of FINCA International.||Advisory Council members are valued for not only their financial commitments, but also for their perspective, experience, and expertise.|
Ways to Support FINCA
Advisory Council members support FINCA International in several ways and at varying levels of financial commitment.
Members can designate their philanthropic support to:
- An Investment Sector: Energy, Water / Sanitation / Hygiene (WASH), Education, Health, Agriculture, and FinTech
- A Program Area: BrightLife, FINCA Ventures, FINCA Forward
- Impact Measurement: Client Research & Field Data Services
- Unrestricted Support: Provides flexibility and ensures your gift will be directed toward the area of greatest need.
Members who make a five-year commitment of at least $50K will be recognized as Founding Members.
Advisory Council members provide support beyond financial contributions. You will support FINCA and emerging and promising social enterprises by:
- Providing technical or pro-bono assistance
- Chairing and participating in regional council groups
- Hosting exclusive Council member events
- Mentoring the FINCA team and its investee companies
- Serving on a FINCA board or advisory committee
- Having an influential voice in helping to create a world without poverty in this generation
Member-only hosted events
- Breakfasts, dinners, salons, etc. throughout the year in various geographies with entrepreneurs, founders, and team members.
Member-only field visits
- Travel with team members to understand the needs of clients and what it takes to build market-based solutions to poverty.
- Quarterly FINCA Plus program updates and conference calls, featuring team members and social enterprise partners.
Annual Member Summit
- The global network of members will meet for a day of roundtable sessions with entrepreneurs, advisors, and thought leaders.
We can create another way of transformational social impact that will help millions of our clients to a better standard of living, where, once established, they will never again fall into poverty.
– Rupert Scofield, Co-Founder & President
For more information contact:
Chief Development Officer
+1 (202) 971-4627
Senior Development Officer
+1 (202) 971-4695