One of the best ways to create a lasting impact on the world is to join FINCA’s Legacy Society and make a planned gift that will support clients for generations to come.
Make a lasting impact on poverty through a legacy gift to FINCA
A legacy gift—funded not through money you send today, but a gift that conveys after your lifetime—will ensure that FINCA’s work continues for generations. Such gifts can include certificates of deposit (CDs), individual retirement accounts (IRAs) or other retirement accounts, life insurance policies, and brokerage or mutual fund accounts.
A legacy gift benefits both you and FINCA:
- It costs nothing now.
- It can reduce taxes on your estate.
- You can provide for both FINCA and your loved ones.
- You can change beneficiaries at any time.
- Regardless of size, your gift will make a huge difference for FINCA clients.
- Because it funds small loans—not grants—your legacy of generosity continues in perpetuity.
To join FINCA’s Legacy Society, contact your financial planner, legal advisor or account administrator with the following information:
“I hereby give (percentage, residuary, share or specific amount or asset) to FINCA International, Inc., a New York not-for-profit corporation with its principal office at 1201 15th Street, NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20005.”
Please note FINCA’s tax ID: 13-3240109.
- FINCA’s Legacy Society contact:
- Christina Hannum
- (514) 574-4358