FINCA is indebted to the following sources for the economic and demographic information on its country pages:
- The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency’s CIA World Factbook provided demographic information for most of our country descriptions. This information was retrieved at: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/index.html.
- For Armenia, we also consulted The World Bank, “Armenia Overview,” www.worldbank.org/en/country/armenia/overview.
- For Malawi, we also consulted The World Bank, “Malawi Overview,” www.worldbank.org/en/country/malawi/overview.
- For Nicaragua, we also consulted The World Bank, “Nicaragua Overview,” www.worldbank.org/en/country/nicaragua/overview.
- For Russia, we consulted The World Bank’s Poverty in Russia: an Assessment, http://bit.ly/1g2Dt04
- For Uganda, we also consulted The World Bank, “Uganda Economic Update: Unleashing Uganda’s Regional Trade Potential,” February 14, 2013, www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2013/02/14/uganda-economic-update.
- For Zambia, we also consulted the U.S. Federal Register, “Executive-Led Trade Mission to South Africa and Zambia, a Notice by the International Trade Administration on 05/29/2012,” www.federalregister.gov/articles/2012/05/29/2012-12974/executive-led-trade-mission-to-south-africa-and-zambia